Strategic Planning and Performance Manager - Holding Group
Job description / Role
As the Strategic Planning and Performance Manager you will drive the development and execution of corporate business plans to facilitate long-term, scalable growth opportunities.
A large, complex UAE-based private organisation with a mix of operating companies and passive investments across their portfolio, spanning a variety of sectors in multiple geographies.
Currently looking to evolve their corporate structure and increase the level of sophistication with strategic planning, as well as explore exciting new growth opportunities.
* Utilise the strategic planning framework to develop and implement annual plans at holding level and across the portfolio.
* Lead, support or challenge the strategic plans, including pillars, initiatives and targets.
* Seek opportunities to adjust portfolio mix and propose recommendations via structured analyses.
* Establish a broad market and competitive intelligence framework to facilitate fact-based decision making.
* Prepare annual performance scorecards in line with strategic plan objectives and ensure alignment across the group.
* Exciting and impactful role within a fast-evolving organisation with a track record of success
* Opportunity to play a critical role in improving the maturity a range of high-potential businesses
* Competitive salary and family benefits
* At least 8 years of experience in strategic planning and development
* Must have experience within a Tier 1 Strategy Consulting firm (at least 3 years) AND in-house strategic planning experience within a portfolio business at holding level
* Advanced presentation skills and experience with executive audiences
* Advanced financial modelling and Excel skills
* Adaptive, concise, and clear communication of technical and strategic ideas to all organisation levels
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.