Strategic Planning Section Head - Culture
Job description / Role
As the Strategic Planning Section Head for Culture, you will ensure that a consistent corporate vision and long term strategic objectives are established and communicated effectively across the entire organisation, alongside managing the implementation of plans through to delivery.
A growing organisation with an exciting opportunity to play a key role in developing and delivering strategic plans for cultural, tourism and hospitality development in Abu Dhabi.
* Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives that are aligned with annual business plans across departments
* Identify appropriate methods for monitoring project progress and departmental milestones/goals
* Develop communication approach plans for projects to provide regular reports, strategy updates and implementation progress for internal staff and leadership
* Build robust and positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Successfully role model high performance behaviours that enable a culture that is open to change and motivates staff at all levels to take a "can do" approach to new initiatives
* Make recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, risk management, viability of outside business partners, and internal business process improvement
* Competitive tax free salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Must have an undergraduate degree from a top - tier international university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy or similar
* Minimum of 8 years experience as a management consultant leading on strategic planning at an international consulting firm
* Experience working on a range of strategy formulation, information analysis and successful implementation within creative and design industries
* Arabic language is preferred, but not essential
* The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Strategy Consulting Manager - Technology Practice - Tier One Firm
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategic Consultancy Director
Engagement Manager (Public Sector) - Economic Development
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Big Fish Recruitment
Zein Italia Marble
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Mar|