Job description / Role
As the Strategic PMO Unit Head, you will lead the development and implementation of the organisation's strategic project management framework. Utilising processes and tools that are based on best practices, you will deliver key strategic projects as requested by senior leadership whilst ensuring alignment with the overall objectives of the entity.
A growing organisation with an exciting workload and opportunities to play a key role in developing and delivering strategic plans that can impact the whole organisation and the wider emirate of Abu Dhabi.
* Collaborate with the strategic planning leadership as well as across internal departments to develop project selection criteria that optimise organisational benefits and prioritise projects
* Develop and conduct feasibility studies and/or business cases for special and strategic projects
* Prepare and present presentations and executive summaries on key tasks and projects to senior leadership
* Foster a project management culture and enhance project management practices across the organisation.
* Motivating and managing others to achieve their deliverables
* Provide continuous support to strategic management and planning teams in overseeing and managing specific tasks related to strategic initiatives and development.
* Regularly report on project portfolio progress, implement effective controls to mitigate risks, and address strategic priorities
* Ensure that project milestones and goals are met whilst adhering to approved budgets
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) in Business Administration, Economics, Project Management, or equivalent.
* A minimum of 7 years' experience in strategic planning and project management within a top consulting firm or leading organisation in the UAE
* Adept in business planning, conducting research and feasibility studies with the ability to present and communicate findings to a wide range of stakeholders
* Fluent English in speaking and writing. Arabic bilingual skills desirable but not essential
* Excellent relationship building and key stakeholder management skills
* Analytical skills for problem-solving, identifying alternative solutions and making recommendations based on your findings
* Effective organisational and planning skills, with the ability to complete work in a timely manner
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
PMO Lead - ERP Transformation
Group Strategy Manager - Oil & Gas
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager