Job description / Role
IFS - Corporate Support - Strategic Portfolio Management Senior Associate - Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary:
A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
Strategic Portfolio Management:
- Working closely with functional leads in Internal Firm Services (IFS) and senior management in our Lines of Business to support them in meeting milestones.
- Managing the portfolio of strategic initiatives across IFS and liaise with the various functions for follow up.
- Liaising with the Global teams to capture initiatives happening across the network and identify opportunities for collaboration and implementation in the ME.
- Developing ways for monitoring and reporting progress against strategic objectives on the portfolio to leadership and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the team in driving transformation projects across IFS; this includes supporting the project lead in conducting workshops and design thinking sessions, collecting and analysing data, presenting outcome to leadership, and other related activities.
In addition to the above, you will be expected to support with Strategy Development and Vision Realisation through the following:
- Supporting the team in designing and facilitating strategy development sessions across the business.
- Planning strategic events such as strategy day and Wider Leadership Team events; this includes coordinating with the various parties involved as well as developing the content and material for these sessions.
- Supporting the team in the delivery of projects to support strategy implementation.
- Performing in-depth strategic analysis, developing recommendations and communicating as a well-structured proposal.
- Experience in managing complex projects throughout the entire lifecycle, while interfacing with multi-geography and multi-business unit teams.
- Self starter and proactive - able to work autonomously.
- Collaborative and able to bring together multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, data orientated.
- Critical thinker, able to focus on "big picture" while dealing with tactical details.
- Strong understanding of change management.
- Flexible approach to working - results driven and responsive.
- Experience with project management tools e.g. MS Project, Smartsheets.
- Strong skills in PowerBI and Alteryx.
- Certified by an accredited project management body. Subject matter expert in project methodologies and tools.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.