This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Manager jobs in UAE
My client, a large freight forwarding company, based in Dubai are looking for sales candidates to join their growing team. Please only apply if you have a proven background in sales within the freight forwarding industry, with UAE experience.
• Strategic Sales Manager – Reports directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities, to help achieve company strategic business sales targets and objectives, through its development and implementation of sales policies for its (national) key accounts
• Lead and expand Company's strategic sales channel in Dubai
• Deliver strategic sales (new accounts) in accordance with Company strategic target, commercial strategy and guidelines
• Execute strategic sales in line with directions given by Managing Director – Company Dubai
• Support/lead development and business expansion of existing key accounts
• Manage and develop strategic sales pipeline in accordance with strategic sales targets and company sales methodologies and processes.
• Give input to monthly report, FYE setting, yearly budgets, and other regular and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Leverage own as well as Company local and global network to identify, qualify, develop and close strategic sales opportunities (Supply Chain Management/Contract Logistics).
• Prepare, lead and assist project implementation for new customers and contracts until adequately anchored with key accounts department.
• Ensure our supplier relationships are maintained by treating suppliers with respect and honoring our commitments.
• Monitor the sales performance of the strategic sales channel and take corrective actions as necessary.
• Work closely with Company product managers, customer service, key accounts team and other internal stakeholders to ensure world class service delivery and continued improvement of Company service offerings.
• Conduct all business in accordance with the company values.
Key Performance Indicators
• Sales Targets – personal target
• Conversion of business / confirmation of quote
• Carrier usage – individual target
• Collections – personal target
• Bachelor's degree
• 5-8 years of experience from similar role
• Fluent Arabic Speaker
• English, professional level
• Strategic business development and consultative selling experience.
• Experience with selling SCM and contract logistics solutions.
• Good analytical/conceptual skills combined with strategic acumen.
• Commercial awareness of international trade.
• Open-minded, good communicator , aware of differences, culturally and otherwise and ability to use this knowledge
• Experience with managing and developing sales teams and sales pipelines (CRM).
• Knowledge of sea and air freight, warehousing and distribution, and documentation requirements in Dubai.
• Experience with one or multiple core industry verticals such as Retail, High value consumer goods, Food/Reefer, Chemical.
About the Company
Kobaltt MENA are leaders in recruitment across Technical, Construction, Property, Supply Chain & Logistics, Facilities Management, Sales & Marketing and Accounting & Finance Markets. We enjoy long established client relationships with an in-depth knowledge of the MENA and International Market, offering candidates reputable career prospects.
With established Middle East regional offices located in Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai, Kobaltt is providing a specialist range of permanent and contract recruitment services to the construction, property and engineering, Supply Chain & Logistics, Oil & Gas, accountancy and finance sectors.
Our team has over 25 years accumulative years of experience being based in the GCC with established client networks and candidate profiles.