Job description / Role
A global not-for-profit organization is seeking an advisor with strong expertise in the Public sector/ Government sector for their Dubai office.
Their governance work helps governments plan, problem-solve and seize opportunities in a world of fast-paced domestic and geopolitical changes, all the while nurturing the next generation of leaders. They work with governments who want to understand how global developments affect their national interests, as well as the broader implications their ideas and policies may have on global stability. Their work is underpinned by an unrivaled understanding of the politics it takes for government to unlock new and networked possibilities.
- 3-5 years of experience in a global renowned strategy consulting firm, focusing on the Public sector.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Top academic institution. Master’s / MBA Degree holders will be given priority.
- Experience providing internal challenge to clients – has strong influencing and negotiating skills, uses evidence effectively to make arguments
- Strong analytical abilities and the capacity to quickly identify what data and information is required to impact policy deliberations
- Have strong personal presentation skills both oral and written (the ability to draft high quality, concise, clear and well-structured documents is essential)
- Aptitude for building solid, trust-based relationships with senior government leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills; an excellent listener who has the ability to work productively and diplomatically with a wide array of different people and institutions
- Excellent time and project management skills. Highly flexible, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and adjust to changing circumstances.
- Consistently demonstrate core behaviors such as: passion and commitment for the mission, determination, focus, and optimism
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies