Job description / Role
Support the Managing Director on key strategic issues that are performed by various functional units within the business to facilitate strategic decision making and risk assessment of potential future initiatives.
We are working with a leading UAE based utilities company on a senior strategy advisor position, working directly with the MD. The successful candidate will have experience working in consulting, with a focus in energy, power or utilities industries. The is a fantastic opportunity to help identify and lead growth related projects across the business.
* Provide technical support through specialized advice in areas of expertise
* Provide inputs to ensure innovation and continuous improvement through intensive research and , bench marking leading practices
* Provide advice and act as first level reviewer of all the work of staff, ensure that they are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and comply with leading practice
* Ensure that customer needs, problems and requests are recorded and addressed in a timely manner
* Provide expert strategic advice to the MD on major growth plans and initiatives to be submitted to the Board of Directors
* Participate in planning, organizing, supervising and controlling Strategy, Excellence and Transformation Department in the organization, review policies and procedures and ensure implementation of the directives of the Managing Director.
Salary: 40,000 - 50,000 AED per month + benefits
Fantastic exposure and career progression
* 8 - 14 years of experience
* Top-tier consulting background
* Utilities, power or energy sector experience
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
* Strategy Planning and Development
* Project/program management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection
Senior Consultant - Strategy Consulting - Global Firm
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|
Business Strategy Director
East Sports Equipment Articles & Services
Strategic Planning Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|