Job description / Role
As an Expert within the department, you will use your analysis, strategic advisory and project management skills to identify, plan and execute new initiatives to support the vision of the organisation.
An organisation with the mandate of creating, assessing and driving forward new initiatives in Abu Dhabi to enhance the landscape for business and investors.
* Analyse and benchmark international destinations for ease of starting and building businesses to identify areas of improvement for Abu Dhabi.
* Provide professional and advisory expertise, then support in facilitating business and simplifying procedures for organisations in the public and private sector.
* Prepare recommendations on proposed changes and new initiatives and present to stakeholders and ensure alignment with local and federal compliance and regulations.
* Develop competitiveness initiatives, deep dive research in specific competitiveness topics and provide solutions, sometimes with rapid response.
* Manage new project deliverables as per PMO standards of the organisation.
* Support structuring and running of project teams by defining deliverables and frameworks, including creation of analysis tools and dashboards etc.
* Competitive salary
* Unique opportunity to play a key role in improving the Emirate of Abu Dhabi for businesses to start up and thrive
* Diverse environment with highly intelligent and driven colleagues
* University degree in business administration, economics or related field
* 8-12 years work experience with at least 2 years (preferably 4+) within an international consulting firm and experience in a Research, Strategy, Analysis or Project Management role within a complex organisation
* You'll be analytical with strong communication/interpersonal skills and possess a proven ability to communicate technical ideas and solutions in a user-friendly manner.
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.