Job description / Role
As the Strategy and Innovation Associate Manager, you support the CEO and Executive Director of Strategy in driving corporate strategy, performance management, innovation, market intelligence and strategic transformation for the entire business.
A well-established organisation going though exciting changes and constantly seeking improvements and optimisation in operational and business processes.
* Support all departments in developing their annual strategic plans and consolidate to the overall business plan.
* Support continual enhancement of the planning framework
* Design, develop, and deploy cross-functional process improvement initiatives, either through leading individually or facilitating via department leads
* Assess all departments across the organisation on their individual performances by developing a measurement framework, which is individual to each area's core deliverables and challenges
* Provide business intelligence and market analyses for on-going and future projects to executive management, to assist with strategic decision making
* Monitor continuously and analyse the external environment (e.g., industry analysis, macroeconomic trends etc.) to help identify new opportunities for growth and improvement
* Opportunity to work with top calibre international professionals and develop a wide range of skills
* Opportunity to progress within a leading Abu Dhabi organisation with a broad range of interesting business areas
* Opportunity to work on impactful company-wide initiatives with an extensive range of interesting and experienced stakeholders, including direct exposure to the CEO
* Must be a UAE-National. This is non-negotiable
* At least 2 years experience within a recognised international strategy consulting firm (preferred) or an investment banking environment
* OR at least 3 years in a strategy role within a complex, consumer-focused environment, or high-performing government organisation
* Strong mix of technical skills including financial modelling, strategic analysis, desk-based research
* Pro-active and driven attitude with an appetite to learn and develop through working on a variety of challenging assignments
* Excellent communication skills in both Arabic and English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Strategy Consulting - Senior Manager - Global Firm
Commercial Excellence Manager
Regional Commercial Excellence Director
Planning & Reporting Manager