Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
Reporting into the Clients & Markets Insights Lead, the Market Insights Manager will provide data driven actionable market and customer insights to inform market planning in support of executing our Firm wide and Clients and Market strategy.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Market Insight - approach, framework and execution (further detail below)
- MELT and Other Presentations and Reporting - Supporting the Clients and Markets Leader with MELT, external and other presentations
- Firmwide Strategy Development - Support the Strategy and Markets Leader in driving the X-Firm insight and analysis to facilitate the firm Strategy, Planning and Cascade exercises
- Market Insight: Develop the Market Insight approach, framework and execution Work with the C&M leader, C&M Insights/Digital Director, broader C&M team, Strategy and Transformation Office and broader LoS stakeholders to develop the Firmwide Market Insight Strategy/Framework to consolidate Firmwide market data/analysis, drive market research and drive insight
- Including: Market dynamics and current and future trends
- Salesforce Cloud pipeline trends
- Win/loss analysis, pricing analysis
- Industry analysis/trends
- Geographical analysis/trends
- Priority account analysis/trends
- Proposition/platform analysis/trends
- Campaign effectiveness and analysis (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Whitespace analysis Competitor analysis/trends
- Client feedback
- Brand health Marketing insight
- Share of voice analysis (Media/online)
- Media feedback/Social Media
- Develop a strategy for market research to support the above (sourced and potentially commissioned) and routines for engaging with the various dimensions of the Firm - LoS, Industry, Geography, Platform etc to then source, design, commission and coordinate research studies (primary and secondary) to gain insights
- Design and manage the execution and measurement of the brand health surveys (in coordination with the global team)
- Further develop PowerBi, Salesforce/Einstein dashboards to drive an interactive/real time approach to insights
- Develop the approach to translate this into actionable insights
- Interpret data (from primary and secondary research), formulate reports and make recommendations segmented and customised for our stakeholders;
- Develop and implement the operating model to support the insight framework - people (recruitment, develop Einstein capabilities), process, technology
- Build, coach and manage a junior team to support the insights function MELT
- Presentations and Reporting: Support the Clients and Markets leader in regular MELT presentations and reporting by synthesising the insights driven from the Insight Framework Develop presentations and insights to support external events and engagements (Covid Webcast, Client presentations etc)
- Develop presentations and insights to support other roles - UK Alliance, FS Platform sponsor, Em-Tech team Firm Strategy Development - market insight and strategic support, cascade, 3yr plan:
- Support the Clients and Markets leader in driving the X-Firm insight and analysis to facilitate the firm Strategy and Planning exercises
- Support the team in facilitating and driving the formulation of the One Firm Strategy and the subsequent cascade through the Wider Leadership team and across the Firm
- Drive the market insight dimensions (Industry, Priority Account, Segments) into the 3yr planning and budgeting process.
- Support the Clients & Markets leader in analysis to support the evolution of the strategy and tactical interventions through the year - such as acquisitions, new market analysis
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.