Job description / Role
You work closely with the CEO and play a key role in driving a variety of strategic efforts across the business, focused on growth, improvements, optimisation and more.
This is a successful financial services business with multiple international locations, going through exciting growth and development - geographically and with all of their products and services.
* Analyse and assess new products and services
* Conduct benchmarking exercises with regional and international competitors
* Oversee and coordinate a range of projects related to improving business practices
* Coordinate new system implementations
* Provide advisory and consulting service to international stakeholders on enhancement and optimisation initiatives
* Industry role - travel options are available but on a small scale
* Opportunity to play a critical role in the ongoing growth and success of a great business
* Work directly with the CEO and play a key role in helping devise and deliver business-wide strategic decisions
* Strong experience within an international strategy consulting firm (Big4 preferred)
* Professional knowledge of the financial services sector
* Strong strategic and analytical orientation coupled with exceptional communication skills
* Proven track record in leading company-wide initiatives with multiple stakeholders (preferably in a variety of geographies)
* Demonstrable experience of project management and transformation best practice
* Proven track record of leading initiatives within a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.