Job description / Role
As part of the central strategy function you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and drive policy related initiatives. You will work with accuracy and pace to research suggested policy changes and provide quick turnaround of content to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Providing leadership and advisory regarding the development, communication, implementation and monitoring of key strategic initiatives and policy.
* Facilitating the revision of existing, or development of new, policies for a rapidly evolving organisation with significantly diversified interests.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that strategic and policy implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support
* Build and maintain effective reporting solutions and ensure updates are available to executive leadership where necessary
* Provide internal strategic and policy consulting service to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of immediate executive leadership
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Strategy and policy governance experience with an international organisation, preferably public sector focused
* Strong understanding of policy analysis, research, development, implementation and evaluation
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner
* Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.