Job description / Role
As the Strategy and Transformation Specialist, you will be responsible to ensure that the different departments are aligned with the overall organisational strategy. You will work with the PMO in project management initiatives and continuous improvements to the existing processes and analysis.
An organisation driving interesting and exciting transformation initiatives in a variety of business units and sectors.
* Develop Corporate Performance framework to ensure clear alignment of strategy and plans.
* Integrate performance measurement with planning, budgeting, and financial consolidation processes to achieve successful strategy implementation.
* Develop technical content (competitive intelligence, market trend analysis, performance and financial analysis).
* Support development of formal recommendations to leadership.
* Create document components (strategic plans, operational strategies, etc.) that inform critical strategic issues and decisions.
* Regularly monitor and report corporate performance and highlight discrepancies vs. plans and suggest corrective measures.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Educated to bachelor's degree level as a minimum.
* Minimum 7 years of experience in business strategy, business transformation, and operational excellence field with a recognised international or regional Consulting firm.
* Must have extensive Middle East regional knowledge and experience, preferably UAE-focused
* Successful track record of managing projects and deliverables independently.
* Experience in developing strategies, strategic planning process and balance scorecards.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Irwin & Dow
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Regional Business Analyst - Sales Performance
Project Finance Manager