Job description / Role
As part of the newly created strategic management office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special projects.
A dynamic and interesting public sector organization exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Review and prioritize special initiatives as requested by executive leadership
* Lead corporate performance and transformation initiatives through effective KPI setting and monitoring
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that strategic implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support
* Build and maintain effective reporting solutions and ensure updates are available to executive leadership where necessary
* Provide internal strategic consulting service to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of immediate executive leadership
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Strategy, planning and transformation leadership experience with an international firm
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner
* Strong understanding of PMO analytics and proven ability to coordinate multiple workstreams
* Excellent technical skills with Excel (financial modelling) and extensive presentation experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Engagement Manager (Public Sector) - Economic Development
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Public Sector Strategy Manager – Tier 1 Strategy Firm – Labor Sector Expert
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Strategy and Planning (Special Projects) Manager
Strategy and Policy Specialist