Job description / Role
A leading Strategy Firm is seeking an Associate with strong expertise in the Healthcare & Life Sciences domain for their Dubai Office.
Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice
Healthcare companies face enormous challenges during this era of reform. The future marketplace will require new paradigms to realize the vision of affordability and quality. Change will impact payers, providers, and pharmaceutical companies alike and require unprecedented collaboration at the intersections.
Recognizing the power of a systemic view, healthcare companies are turning to Leading Strategy Consultancies such as the company we are representing. They hold deep expertise across the healthcare landscape and specifically centered in integrated health management, as well as a differentiated approach proven to drive critical transformation. A perspective in life sciences that is focused on transformational changes that pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies need to make in a world where product innovation is more challenging and value is measured in patient outcomes.
The Middle East HLS practice offers the full breadth of services across the health care continuum. They have a deep understanding of the health sector transformation journey that many GCC countries are currently engaged in, and are playing a prominent role in helping shaping the strategic direction and planning transformation roadmap.
Their clients comprise government entities (e.g. ministries of health), health payers and providers, financial investors, and life sciences companies. They excel in tangible impact of our advice and recommendations – most of their clients are repeat clients. They leverage the global health innovation center for unique insights into business model innovation, new models of care and partnership opportunities. Their focus is on helping create sustainable health ecosystems.
• Associates are critical members of the consulting team, working side-by-side with our clients. The Associate position offers excellent career and growth opportunities for talented, highly motivated professionals with relevant prior experience. Initial responsibilities may include:
• Managing the execution of individual project workstreams. This typically includes developing hypotheses; managing data collection, model creation and analyses; conducting primary and secondary research; creatively tackling information limitations; and surfacing insights
• Synthesizing findings into written presentations; reviewing and discussing with clients and other stakeholders
• Supporting our Partner group in project delivery through accurate and high quality execution
• Reporting to Engagement Managers and Principals, effectively seeking guidance for technical expertise or senior-level advice on project execution and client engagement
• Coaching consultants and helping them develop their skill sets
USD 150,000 to 225,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Just as every client project is different, so we recognize and value the diversity of backgrounds and skill sets for successful Associate candidates. Preference will be given to candidates with:
• 4 - 6 years of relevant experience, ideally with a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or other similar organizations);
• Prior experience in health-related topics
• Track record of leading and managing teams, and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced, demanding environments
• Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
• MD and/or other clinical degree a plus, but not a requirement
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Undergraduate or advanced degree from a top academic program
• Willingness to travel
• Fluency in English
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.