Job description / Role
• Title: Strategy Consultants
• Seniority: Consultant through to Senior Manager level
• Salary/Benefits: Tax free salary at varying rates depending on experience
• Locations: Middle East (Dubai, Abu Dhabi)
• Assignments: Strategy, IT Analytics, Mergers & Acquisitions
• Sectors/Clients: Public Sector - Economic Development, Education, Transport, Logistics, Defence; Technology - Media, Telecommunications; Energy & Resources; Financial Services - Banking, Insurance
• International candidates will be considered
• We are working with one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world; winning various regional awards including Best Middle East employer.
• Our client is looking to engage your skills as a strategist, giving you a key role in the planning, growth and structure of client organizations based in the Middle East.
• They're looking for smart problem-solvers, but also for those with a deep understanding of Middle Eastern affairs who can work collaboratively to apply themselves and deliver solutions.
• For this reason, our client requires specialist skills focusing on areas such as strategy, operations, finance, management and technology.
• If you enjoy a challenge which rewards hard work through clear and quick progression toward partner, the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world and work within a professional environment geared to fostering your growth which will position you to achieve excellence for the future.
• A post-graduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance or engineering; an MBA or relevant master's degree is beneficial but not required
• One to eight years of experience in consulting or a relevant professional discipline or industry (we have multiple roles at multiple levels of seniority)
• Willingness to travel (required - candidates will be required to travel to Saudi Arabia for at least 50% of this role)
• Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are advantageous
• A demonstrated history of leadership and effective teamwork
• Ability to operate independently and methodically towards a larger goal
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a deadline-oriented environment
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller