Job description / Role
Our Higher Education Client is seeking several Strategy Consultants to advise on high-level decisions across corporate and higher education areas.
- The ability to collect and analyse large amounts of data, to assess problems and structure solutions and to present information at a range of levels.
- Dealing with management in order to better understand the issues they’re facing.
- You need to be able to build relationships, and be persuasive when necessary.
- Time management: Working to tight deadlines, managing expectations and prioritization of tasks
- You will always be aware of your own performance and how to achieve high levels of performance
To be selected:
- You will need to have ideally higher education industry knowledge, but essentially you will need experience of working within a strategy management consultancy or within a strategy department of a global business.
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelors (with high pass) along with a Masters
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
RTC-1 Employment Services
AMBU Capital Investments
Financial, Planning & Analysis Executive
Dubai Properties (DP)
Financial Planning Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||11 Aug|