Job description / Role
Strategy Consultant - Dubai Based - Desk Research
Strategy Consultant to assist clients with market research and feasibility study activities around the world.
Brand new boutique consultancy with a strong global client base and great investment already going in to exciting growth.
* Assist executives to compare their current capabilities with market opportunities
* Analyse a range of opportunities, compare market requirements with the company's capabilities and set out a range of options
* Developing or source new products, expand into wider geographical territories or enter new market sectors.
* Highlight the associated risk and identify the changes required for success.
* Help management teams identify priorities and focus the team on the requirements for making the strategy a reality.
These very exciting, brand new roles will pay attractive salaries, great benefits and offer amazing unmatched opportunities to accelerate your career.
* Degree in Management / Economics the preference
* 3 - 6 years of experience in a Business Consulting Firm (e.g. BIG4 firms)
* Strong experience in Market Research and Assessments (by country and by sector + listed companies)
* Experience with identification and description of investment opportunities, detailed business / feasibility plans generation
* Demonstrated problem solving leadership and ability to overcome execution obstacles
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
New Business Consultant
Green Gulf Careers