Strategy Consultant - Financial Services
Job description / Role
As a Strategy Consultant, you will work closely with the executive leadership to design and drive strategic initiatives across the global business, while contributing to their plans for growth and development.
Successful digital remittance business with a strong international presence, looking to build and enhance their presence in the region.
* Liaise with senior management to understand the firm's requirements and ensure they are aligned to its' overall strategy.
* Develop a strong understanding of key sector trends to analyse performance drivers to build innovative business models.
* Interpret and synthesise performance metrics to identify meaningful insights that can support your decisions.
* Develop financial content for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings.
* Opportunity to play a critical role in the growth and success of an exciting business with the backing of a great organisation.
* Long-term role with exciting immediate objectives, followed by fantastic growth prospects.
* Must have an undergraduate degree from a top - tier international university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, finance, public policy, or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* Must have 3 - 5 years' experience in strategy consulting in the financial services sector from an international strategy consulting firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Must have strong analytical skills, with deep expertise in Excel and Power BI.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills.
* Highly motivated and driven, with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long- lasting client relationships.
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
International Financial Advisor