Job description / Role
Strategy Director role with a high growth health tech business. Based in Dubai, this role is reporting directly to C-suite and will help drive growth across the business
We are partnering with a high growth start-up in the health-tech space that is looking to bring on a senior strategy individual to help drive growth at a group level and lead the launch of multiple new business units.
The successful candidate will come from a top tier consulting background, ideally with start-up experience and a desire help grow the business. This role will work with senior leadership on identifying new business opportunities, strategic planning to start and develop new business units, operational and execution of strategic plans and collaborate with different business unit heads. The ideal candidate will also have experience working in healthcare and ecommerce.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* 6+ years of consulting experience. From an MBB or boutique firm.
* Experience in healthcare and ecommerce.
* Ideally time spent working in an early-stage start-up or other entrepreneurial ventures.
* MBA preferred but not a must.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Professional, resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast-paced and demanding environment with the ability to partner effectively and collaborate across the business with different teams.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Chief Executive Officer
VP - Growth & Strategy
Quest Search & Selection
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|
General Manager - Company Formation
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|