Job description / Role
A leading strategy consulting firm, is currently seeking for a Strategy Director- Public Sector to join their team in UAE and cover the GCC Region. Candidates with MBA degrees or similar, combined with experience in consulting or in internal roles that required significant project management and facilitation skills, who are eager to make an immediate impact with our clients, will be considered for the role.
You will be expected to manage and direct teams, working closely with client executives; you will be put in client situations that are intellectually challenging and require a strong ability to analyze client social and cultural dynamics and adapt to their leadership style and communication accordingly.You would be expected to take on team leadership responsibilities.
This will be an enormous opportunity to learn and grow. Significant travel to client locations, primarily in the GCC, will be required. You will be involved in capacity building of the practice: staffing, business development; professional standards and key client relationships.
- Must have a MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a highly rated university
- At least 10-15 years of relevant Consulting Experience with an active book of clientele in the Public Sector
- Experience leading teams in the delivery of consulting services
- Experience of large, complex pursuits, client development and practice capacity building
- Bilingual (Arabic and English)
- Strong analytical skills, comfort working with unstructured and at times ambiguous approaches to problem solving
- Intuitive ability to incorporate disparate ideas into simple but effective concepts
- Outstanding facilitation skills, memorable in-person presentation abilities
- Ability to work effectively with diverse work styles and personalities; astute political sense
- Strong ability to form trusted and effective partnering relationships with clients
- Results driven, persistent, and persuasive
- Self-starter/pro-active, strong entrepreneurial spirit, flexible to changing priorities, excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to see the "big picture"
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.