Job description / Role
A renowned transport consulting company who works with tier-1 stakeholders throughout the transportation value chain looking for a Strategy Implementation Manager. Reporting to the Partner in charge of our Dubai Office and all the firm activities in the Middle East, the Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the execution of consulting assignments related to the implementation of Project Management Offices (PMO) and Offices of Strategy Management (OSM)
- Managing client relationship, building-up long-term partnerships and extensive understanding of clients’ needs, having the ability to identify future collaboration opportunities
- Delivering project scope of work, within budget and profitability targets
- Team management, capacity building and recruitment within the local practice
- Ensuring excellence in the project development in terms of quality and complying with agreed timings
- Structuring case problem-solving and assigning consultants’ tasks, supervising and evaluating the performance of the team under his/her responsibility
- Leveraging on the company expertise globally to build up the local capabilities of project management and strategy implementation
- Introducing new working methodologies and acquiring new functional knowledge to improve the delivery performance of the organization
- Contributing to the overall development of the organization, participating in a global event of the management team, receiving and delivering training, etc.
- The Manager will be based in our Dubai office and travel around the GCC region and globally upon project requirements.
- Master’s degree from a top-tier university program preferably in Aeronautical, Industrial or Civil Engineering
- MBA/EMBA from tier-1 business school will be highly valued
- More than 8 years of experience in management consulting
- At least 5 years of experience leading project management offices (PMO) and/or offices of strategy management (OSM). Other experiences in management consulting will be highly valued
- Nice to have experience in the transportation sector: operators (airlines, shipping lines, logistics operators, railway operators, etc.), infrastructure management companies (airports, ports, roads, rail, etc.) and service providers.
- High level of self-reliance, work capacity, and client orientation
- Enthusiasm to develop a professional career in consulting
- Proactive, team player and well-developed communication skills
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic and 3rd language will be highly valued
- Availability to travel
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Upcoming
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent