Job description / Role
We’re searching for a Strategy Manager from the pharma industry.
This role has been created to influence and challenge the norm, as well as look at new market segments across the region through in depth financial analysis.
• Use commercial analytical skills to study large quantities of financial information (financial modeling), bring forward critical observations and insights, and ensure that strategic conclusions can be made
• Translate findings into insights for senior management
• Answer key questions about how the business and clients behave across all channels
• Establish solid relationships with senior management and grain deep understanding of their roles to bring a depth of rich expertise to strategic recommendations
• Develop and articulate strategies that inspire innovative work across the business
• Be recognised as a planning subject matter expert in the eyes of internal management and clients – an expert in pharma, assigned brands, audiences, landscape and category trends
• Connect digital to all aspects of business to drive growth opportunities
• Lead workshops, both internal and/or client-facing
• Balance multiple simultaneous projects and assignments
AED 30000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• MBA and/or CFA
• Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry in MENA region or in the Big 4 strategy department for the Life Sciences industry
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning, strategic planning or Big 4 consulting
• Proactive with a can-do attitude
• Ability to manage up, down and across with influence
• Comfortable in both independent and team working scenarios
• Humble, hard worker with insatiable curiosity and commitment to ongoing learning and team success
• Have an inquisitive mind
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.