Strategy & Partnership Manager - UAE National
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
The Strategy & Partnership Manager is part of the Emiratisation team and actively takes part in Emiratisation strategic planning and medium to long term developments working in formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by the firm leadership.
Responsible for building a network of external value-added partnerships and identifying the relevant strategic partnership opportunities.
- Responsible in assisting the Nationalisation Lead for preparing the departmental annual operating budget.
- Managing the Strategy and Partnerships affairs within the budget guidelines
- Government Buddies (Nafis, MoHRE, MoPA, HRA, ADGMA ... etc)
- Potential partners
- Management Teams, HC Teams, Strategy and Transformational Peers within the firm
- Participate in defining the Emiratisation short and long-term strategy.
- Drive and monitor the Emiratisation strategic initiatives and its related execution (Risks, budgets, operational requirements etc.)
- Project manage the Emiratisation strategic initiatives with a regular reporting to the Nationalisation sponsor and lead
- Create the reporting dashboard and data analytics for the Natio
- Develop Emiratisation partnership strategy, knowledge management and operational planning activities that build collaborations of technical, operational, and business intelligence partnerships
- Continually identifying relevant Emiratisation strategic partnership opportunities, owning the relationships with the partners and stakeholders to ensure compliance with the partnership terms and commitments, and monitoring whether partnership objectives are being met.
- Establish and maintain strong value-added partnerships and identify means to optimize performance and enable new growth areas
- Be the focal point for the Company to deal with government and institutional partnership opportunities
- Seek and define potential partnerships and ensure they are aligned with the Emiratisation vision and strategy
- Develop a strategy to tap into key events, forums, and summits to promote and showcase the Emiratisation achievements in collaboration with the Marketing and Comm Team
- Define the agenda, criteria, and parameters for potential partnerships
- Build strong and open relationships across teams and different lines of services
- Provide updates and reports relating to partnerships' overall progress, the health of projects, milestones and any financial information required.
- Follow strategy and partnership progress on quarterly basis through regular meetings
Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management team
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.