Job description / Role
As part of the newly created strategic management office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special projects.
A dynamic and interesting public sector organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Review and prioritise special initiatives as requested by executive leadership
* Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management
* Collaborate with finance and other departments to enhance forecasting, drive budgeting and planning
* Analyse financial results and provide a budget to plan variance reporting & analysis for internal stakeholders
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities
* Develop financial content for executive-level presentations, including Board of Director meetings
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Strategy, planning and analysis experience with an international consulting firm
* Experience working with performance improvement projects
* Business planning and feasibility study experience
* Excellent technical skills with Excel (financial modelling) and extensive presentation experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.