Job description / Role
Our Client, a government investment and strategy investment organisation that is based in Dubai
• Provide consultation on all matters concerning the fund’s strategy
• Developing concepts and constructing strategic projects, based on quantitative analytics and significant qualitative fact-finding
• Reviewing funding and partnership proposals, and working with external partners to develop proposal concepts
• Tracking project KPIs to ensure overall performance and create operational and cost synergies across initiatives
• Conducting quantitative analytics, significant qualitative fact-finding and research to define program strategies
• Reviewing funding and partnership proposals, and working with external parties to develop proposal concepts
• Consulting program coordinators to track KPIs and overall performance and management of Foundation’s initiatives
AED 20,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be a UAE resident
• Be in receipt of an MBA or BBA from an accredited international university
• Have 5 years plus experience in strategy and investment
• Be a UAE national in receipt of a family book
• Only candidates with the above experience need apply and will be considered
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.