Job description / Role
Swan is UAE's unique grocery shopping application that provides its users a platform to shop for groceries both online and offline connecting them with their favorite retailers. Swan gathers a passionate team of technology and business experts who envision to provide a hybrid grocery shopping experience powered by cutting edge technology, AI & ML algorithms. With Swan customers can view their nearby promotions, order online deliveries and can even visit the stores and experience a modern shopping through Swan's phygital (Scan, pay & go) feature. Ultimately, Swan aims to reshape the face of retail, by bringing together the benefits of e-commerce and traditional shopping under one omnichannel platform.
We're looking for a Strategy PMO to join our team. This role is a combination that involves taking strategic decisions based on sound market studies, monitoring portfolio performances, and ensuring the products and business milestones / KPIs are successfully delivered by the team. It also requires strong market research acumen, business planning (including detailed financial models) and understanding of valuation methodologies in the startup space.
- Researching and gathering date to develop well-informed strategic plans for clients
- Examining clients businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Producing cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns
- Working with cross-functional teams to get products off the ground and developing business models as well as route to market
- Identifying potential problems and devising ways to rectify them
- Liaising with senior members of staff to receive feedback and create improvements to strategies
- Establishing, tracking and managing milestones and deliveries
- Proven track record in developing strategic plans and working on internet based digital products
- Good knowledge of the media and how strategy planning influences it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make complex subjects understandable
- Drive to be successful and perform well in all aspects of your strategic work
- Flexibility to work over a number of projects and balance your workload
- B.S Degree is required‚
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Digital Consultant & Project Manager