Job description / Role
Strategy Researcher | Investera
At Investera, we've built the next generation investment management platform aimed specifically at private equity firms and family-owned investment enterprises.
Whether you are a portfolio manager, a compliance auditor, or even an investor, you definitely care about the time spent and information accuracy, which are two factors we kept in mind while developing Investera to satisfy the generic and specific needs of the investment management business.
Investera is currently looking for a Strategy Researcher to focus on preparing a strong market research acumen, business planning (including detailed financial models) and understanding of valuation methodologies in the startup space.
- Responsible for monitoring portfolio performance, conducting research, financial analysis and timely reports.
- Identify opportunities for future development for potential investment or collaboration
- Design questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data
- Collection data and assimilating statistics, using statistical software
- Monitor the progress of data collection and collating information and interpreting data for clients
- Make recommendations based on the data collected and presenting findings to clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Manage a team of data collectors and data input assistants.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree, ideally in a financial or maths, statistics, economics or business.
- 2-3 years of experience in strategy, consulting, financial analysis, valuation and market / company / investment research
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics
- An interest in psychology and behaviour
- Good organisational skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- A methodical approach to work
- Familiarity or training in statistics or a willingness to learn
- Have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn statistical software packages
- Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience in fundraising, investment and/or strategic partnership, preferably in tech companies, startups or venture capital
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to inform and advise a diverse set of stakeholders
- Superior data and analytical skills including the ability to define, capture, and decompose relevant metrics
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.