Job description / Role
A Leading Consulting firm, is expanding their strategy practice and is looking to recruit Senior Manager / Director Strategic Consulting for Government Sector to join their team in UAE and cover the GCC Region.The ideal candidate will be responsible for Transformation projects within the Government & Public Sector by focusing on solving client problems both on a strategic & operational level.
- Manage strategy development & execution for transformation projects
- Efficiently & effectively deliver to clients in a timely & reliable manner
- Lead & delivery large complex client engagements that identify solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structure & service delivery models.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional teams of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Develop and present proposals for business development activities
- Deliver strategy consulting services, including contract evaluation and process management.
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in the market and the Middle East Business Environment and work with colleagues in other GCC Offices
- Masters / MBA from a reputed University
- Experience in the Government Sector Consulting Space specifically in the Middle East
- Excellent Communication Skills in English, language skills in Arabic is a big plus and will be given preference
- 10-15 years experience, out of which at least 6-8 years are within a consulting firm.
- Knowledge of KSA Government Sector is an added advantage
- Ability & willingness to travel within the Middle East Region
- Proven leadership skills along with strong team management and interpersonal skills
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.