Job description / Role
As part of the central strategy function you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and drive strategic initiatives. You will work with accuracy and pace to develop strategic roadmaps and provide quick turnaround of content to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Review and prioritise initiatives as requested by executive leadership.
* Conduct ROI analyses to support decision making and allocation of resources by senior management.
* Monitor strategic initiatives in the pipeline by setting effective KPIs and milestones.
* Work closely with heads of various functions to ensure that strategic implementation activities are executed to the highest standard by providing world-class guidance and support.
* Develop competitive analysis and maintain analytical frameworks in order to evaluate and support decision making with respect to new business opportunities.
* Provide internal strategic consulting service to internal and external stakeholders on behalf of immediate executive leadership
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Strategy, planning and analysis experience with an international consulting firm.
* Strong understanding of strategic roadmap development, implementation and evaluation.
* Excellent technical skills with Excel (financial modelling) and extensive presentation experience.
* Demonstrable stakeholder management experience, with the ability to operate amongst public and private sector executives in a comfortable and composed manner
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Analyst - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Chief Executive Officer
Middle East Executive
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Black Pearl Consult