Job description / Role
Structural Engineer - Dubai
My client is a leading main contractor in the UAE and they have an urgent requirement for a Structural Engineer to work on ta large build project in Dubai, UAE.
- The successful candidate must have a excellent experience with metal / steel work.
- Prepare reports, designs and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Degree Civil Engineering or equivalent
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|