Job description / Role
Small International Engineering consultancy requires Dubai Municipality approved Structural Engineer for their Dubai office.
Key responsibilities include:
• Production of accurate and timely design drawings
• All relevant engineering calculations
• attend all relevant meetings
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
• Utilizing all relevant software packages such as AutoCad & Revit
• Liaising with Dubai Municipality regarding approvals
Degree educated in Civil/ Structural Engineering
Minimum of 7-10 years consultancy based design experience in buildings projects
Fully proficient in relevant IT packages such as Revit & AutoCad
Must have Dubai Municipality G+ 4 licence
Must speak Arabic
Dubai Municipality G+ 12 licence preferred
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.