Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Join our supervision team as ta structural engineer on a buildings and construction project. The Project would include buildings and some bridges.
WSP welcomes applications for part time and flexible working and would be happy to discuss potential options with you as part of your application.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Provide technical submittals review and approval including shop drawings and material submittals.
* Assist the Lead Engineer and Construction Manager to resolve all civil/ structural engineering issues raised on site.
* Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure proper coordination of the civil/ structural aspects of the project.
* Coordinate with Contractor's site staff regarding civil / structural work schedule, work sequence and arrangements, resources, and method of work.
* Review contractor's daily, weekly, and monthly progress reports and ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation and reports.
* Ensure that Civil / Structural tests and inspections are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with Quality Management System.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Engineering Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 10 years of experience with 8 years in construction supervision.
* Strong background in supervision of civil engineering projects and related scope, such as : Building and bridge construction, geotechnical engineering, piling and foundation works.
* Available in KSA with transferable iqama.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP ? we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important ? be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.