Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
• Give practical advise on constructional matters.
• Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
• Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
• Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
• Assist in or measure work done when required.
• Observe site safety procedures.
• Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
• Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
• Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years related construction supervision experience on projects with bridges and infrastructure works.
• Preferably with related work experience in UAE or GCC in an engineering consulting firm.
• Knowledge and experience using computer software.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
• Commitment to safe work practices.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Site / Construction Manager
|East Timor||28 Nov|