Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspects site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
• Give practical advise on constructional matters.
• Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
• Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
• Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
• Assist in or measure work done when required.
• Observe site safety procedures.
• Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
• Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
• Diploma in civil engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years related construction supervision experience on projects with bridges and infrastructure works.
• Must possess the ability to read working drawings and related specifications, and capable of enforcing such specifications.
• Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
• Good written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project team.
• Experience working on ADM (Abu Dhabi Municipality) project is preferred.
• ADM approval as civil or structural Inspector is desired.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|