Job description / Role
Position Title: Student Affairs Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 25.3K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE's public education sector
• Use own knowledge of the educational and referral system to provide responsive services using individual and small group counselling and consultation skills.
• Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to help learners succeed
• Deliver classroom guidance sessions on such as bullying, substance abuse etc.
• Counsel individual learners to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral challenges affecting their education
• Refer learners and parents to the Social Affairs Officer for additional support with resources and services beyond the school
• Open to any Arabic nationals
• 45 years old and below
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in same role
• Bachelor’s degree in counselling, guidance, psychology, applied behavior analysis or relevant
• Immediately joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.