Job description / Role
Navitas is seeking to employ a Student Enrollment Qualifier as a full time member of its team. Based in the Navitas office at Dubai, UAE, this exciting position will support the Navitas global direct channel sales team. The successful applicant will be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a buzzing team environment.
The Student Enrollment Qualifier is responsible for qualifying direct student enquiries and to support qualified students in applying for a Navitas program. Results will be achieved by contacting students on the basis of their inquiry in a Navitas program, assessing which programs fit best to the students’ needs and qualifying the students’ ability to enroll in their program of choice.
The Student Enrollment Qualifier is part of the global direct channel sales team and reports directly to the Student Enrollment Manager (or designated team leader).
To be successful, the individual studied abroad or has 1 or 2 years of experience in an education environment. The candidate is result driven and loves working in sales. He or she has the ability to communicate confidently, build rapport and be mindful of culturally sensitive situations and environments.
The role requires an energetic and ambitious team player who is sales and service minded, can handle a high volume activity and work in a KPI driven environment. Is accountable and able to work independently.
• Student Enrollment Manager
• Student Enrollment Advisor
• eMarketing Team
• College Admissions team members
• Source Country Office – student recruitment managers
Key Result Areas:
• Maximize the number of contacts with prospects
• Effective qualification of prospective students
• Satisfied prospective students;
• Meet agreed KPI targets
• Maintains basic knowledge of the products Navitas offers
• Understands the processes students go through to successfully apply for a university
• Understands and applies the lead management policy (including CRM usage) as the guideline to contact and communicate with enquiries
• Manage student related enquiries aligned with service level agreements
• Provide general enrollment advice, emotional support and technical assistance
• Manage and maintain data integrity of student management system
• Works with key stakeholders to set and achieve service levels
• Works closely together with the Navitas sales teams to ensure an optimal coverage of the market
• Study abroad experience OR 1 to 2 years work experience in the education industry
• Comfortable and confident on the phone
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Result orientated
• Disciplined, methodological, resilient
• Service orientated (student comes first)
• Sensitive to cultural differences
• Fluent in English (other language requirements to be added dependent on regional focus)
• Dependant or Spouse Visa only
• Entry level inbound sales experience and basic understanding of sales techniques
• Familiarity with pathway programs
• Familiarity with Salesforce
• Bachelor degree
• Language skills in one or more of the following: Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, French, Russian
About the Company
Navitas has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. Over the last 40 years, hundreds of thousands of learners from around the world have graduated from Navitas colleges, having experienced a teaching and learning environment that supports them to harness their talents and achieve their dreams.
Navitas’ success is underpinned by its unparalleled international network, a peerless commitment to student experiences and outcomes, a track record of working in partnership with universities and industry and a passion for discovering new technologies and models of teaching and learning that will improve education now and into the future.
From pre-university and pathway programs to university, to English language and vocational training and undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, Navitas reaches more than 80,000 aspirational learners at more than 120 colleges and campuses across its global network each year, powered by a diverse and talented group of 8,000 employees.
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Office Coordinator / Personal Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Sep|
Contact Centre Executive
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Sales and Service Assistant - Trade Finance
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)