Job description / Role
Reporting to the SIS Manager, The purpose of the position is to provide assistance to the Student Information System (SIS) Specialist in ensuring the student information systems are adequately configured and maintained.
Information Technology Support
- Supports the implementation of the academic record systems and software and ensures its effective functioning.
- Assists in the process of verifying grades that have been uploaded to the system.
- Supports on the system testing, release, implementation of enhancements and updates.
- Administers updates to SIS data dictionary.
- Assists with training users on new/ existing system functionality.
- Helps with tracking student attendance on the system and makes manual adjustments on attendance when needed.
- Provides accurate data needed in processing the graduates certificates/AMRICON smart labels.
- Ensures all personal information for students is accurate on the system.
- Assists the Registration counter during peak hours.
- Resolves technical issues student may face by providing an interface via phone or email.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field of study.
- 2 years of experience
- Bilingual - English/Arabic
- Microsoft proficiency; Excel in particular, query writing, understanding business processes of educational institution, communication, writing and reporting, database experience, and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.