Job description / Role
Reports to Senior Manager Admission Enrollment & International Relations
To administer actions programs for targeting new student recruitment. To carry out initiatives / activities that help reach a large number of students and increase their interest in ADU which will lead to student enrollment. Proactively advise prospective students and newly admitted / registered students during the admission cycle by providing personalized support and serve as a source for the applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities
Annual Student Recruitment Planning and Delivery:
- Provide information on matters pertaining to admission requirements, procedures, curriculum and general university information.
- Respond proactively to students, potential students, alumni, employers and parents about their issues and concerns.
- Meet potential students and conduct informative presentations when needed
- Provide information to walk in students over the counter when needed
- Design and carry out recruitment events
- Help during orientation programs for newly admitted ADU students when needed
- Brief and train student ambassadors to assist in various recruitment activities
- Various types of interactions during the admission life cycle:
- Conduct campus tours, prospective and newly admitted students.
- Follow up with newly admitted students regarding placement exams, registration dates, payment deadlines, missing documents, orientation dates, etc).
- Create CRM Campaign and enter the data in CRM to create prospect data and follow up with students though CRM and plan activities.
- Gives assistance to first time registrants on selecting the courses and registration of courses when needed
- Follow up the payment, visa requirements and housing requirement of the students
- Academic colleges and ELI - Propose and implement a Student Recruitment plan
- Stay up to date with college offerings
- Coordinate with colleges/faculty, ensuring involvement in various recruitment activities
- Support and implement recruitment activities and liaise with all departments which are involved directly or indirectly with student recruitment
- Provide the Marketing Department with input for the development of appropriate literature, display materials and other university information including the website
- Coordinate with Marketing with regard to University's participation in exhibitions.
- BSF - Coordinate for transportation and event preparations.
- Support prospective students and new applicants on one hand with regard to financial aid / scholarships.
- Support prospective students and new applicants on one hand to Student Services with regard to student visas, transportation, lockers and accommodation.
- Coordinate Support the development of student recruitment strategy with the Student Recruitment and admission Specialist to increase the quality and quantity of applications and enquiries, in local, regional and international markets, with the aim of achieving departmental goals and targets as well as increasing the registration of suitable students.
- Assist Sr Manager in developing resource materials for the student recruitment and its programs and draft recruitment strategies of ADU.
- Organize and participate in recruitment visits in UAE and overseas, including, but not limited to: fairs, open days, school/company and partner visits, education exhibitions, mall booths and road shows.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with institutions, partners and key individuals (governmental offices, schools, employers, strategic partners, careers advisors, recruitment representatives in UAE and abroad)
- Conduct school/company visit presentations and participate in other recruitment and admission activities
- Ensure that prospect contact details at CRM is accurate
- Coordinating with agents for recruitment purpose outside the UAE
- Respond to applicants and new students' queries via phone and email and over the counter
- To liaise with Finance Department over procedures regarding international payments, including commission and overseas representatives' fees
- To be a front line point of contact for potential and existing international students, including responding to enquiries in person, by telephone and by email.
- Advise prospective applicants with courteous, professional, and prompt customer service on the admission criteria and process.
- Support and Generate student ID number, screen application, admit students, prepare admission or rejection letters.
- Follow up on the student inquiries made and on whether any additional information is needed.
- Follow up with students with their missing documents if any.
- Extensive follow up for prospective students to be registered in Abu Dhabi University.
- Inform students of their admission status, placement exams and registration options via phone, email, sms or in person.
- Meeting individual target set from prospects to registrants
- Submit statistical analysis on the student recruitment trends
- Prepare reports on the status on Prospective students
- Prepares post event reports from events, exhibitions, school events.
- Prepares reports and proposals from students to improve procedures.
- Provides information on matters pertaining to admission requirements, procedures, curriculum and general university information.
- Develops reports related to enrollment progress, student enrollment, and student retention, attrition rates against the recruitment plan.
- Prepares reports concerning recruitment and admission activities.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Commerce or elated field
- Minimum 0-2 yrs experience
- Minimum 1 yr of student and admission related experience
- Nature of Relevant Experience Required: Experience in student recruitment, admissions, Sales Skill
- Local experience preferred
- Language Skills English, Proficient User C1
- Arabic, Proficient User C1
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.