Job description / Role
- Responsible for Managing day-to-day front desk, studio Administration & HR
- Providing accounting support and handling company petty cash
- Manage the company emails & maintaining the company website
- Manage company social media outlets and prepare monthly posting plan together with company directors
- Implement studio procedures that would help in creating a clean, healthy and positive studio environment.
- Manage studio technical & housekeeping supplies eg. Stationary, printer supplies, drinking water, kitchen supplies etc.
- Responsible to organize, file and manage the studio material library & company records
- Submit, track & prepare annual competition entries for the company with major annual architecture & design events
- Support in coordinating procurement, logistics & shipments
- Assure quality, continuity and consistency of company & project documentation
- Support day-to-day communications with client, consultants, and contractors
- Assist company owners with their personal and work related tasks
- Assist commercial director in receiving, preparing and issuing proposals to prospective clients
AED 6,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Premium Health Insurance & Annual Bonus based on personal & company performance
- University Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years+ of proven experience in Office Administration, HR and basic Accounting (QuickBooks is an advantage)
- Demonstrate the ability to support in project administration & document control
- Demonstrate a considerable understanding of client, consultant & contractor communications
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in an intense collaborative studio environment, with the ability to organize, encourage and motivate project teams
- Have excellent organizational skills, show initiative and have the ability to work independently
- Be a good communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with popular social media outlets eg. Instagram, Facebook, twitter etc.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an advantage
About the Company
A culturally driven design studio that believes in the gravitas of a context and the power of the locus to inform it's design process and product.
The LOCI team takes advantage of their global experience and architectural knowledge to promote regional design that relates to a project's place and immediate local context; hence, the slogan "Think Global". This design philosophy reinforces LOCI's perspective that architecture and design is not an imparted technology but one that grows from the site's culture, tradition, history as well as it's climatic and geographic context.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Petrochem Middle East
Administrative Assistant – Real Estate
A Leading Real Estate Company in Dubai
Administration & Research Assistant
Pipeline Marketing Management