Job description / Role
STYLE, TREND AND PRODUCT MANAGER, WEAR THAT
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Style, Trend and Product Manager with a positive attitude to become a part of the Wear That team. As a valuable member, you will play an essential role in a fast-paced, rapidly growing work culture.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- Ensure an agenda of improving the trend, product and style knowledge of the team.
- Ensure that our client base is consistently styled with a 'story' in mind that is crafted and communicated.
- Facilitate regular team members and working with stylists on a 1-2-1 basis.
- Bring to life the vision of Wear That through the styling department by onboarding stylists & brands that continue to drive and improve the experience of our clients and the vision we want to achieve.
- Work with the Creative team on driving the styling agenda through our social media, lookbooks, website and any customer touch points.
- Work with the data & tech team to improve the integration of styling and tech to improve business KPIs.
- Provide and shape the brands that we onboard to ensure we are continuing to improve our customer to product match through style & data.
- Work with the Styling Operations Manager to improve KPIs of stylists through product knowledge, style experience and fit.
- Shape the personas within Wear That and the vision for each persona and how we want her to feel represented through style.
AS PART OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM YOU WILL...
- Embrace and help to further shape our company values and culture
- Have a high level understanding of the business sales targets and key growth strategies
- Work with the wider management team in the planning and execution of events, initiatives and campaigns
- Contribute to shaping the strategic direction of the company by embracing the Wear That entrepreneurial spirit
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar or creative role.
- Outstanding planning and project management abilities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
- Bachelor's degree in fashion design or relevant field is preferred
- Provide influencing ideas to enhance department productivity.
- Lead and direct work intake and overall design project assignment process.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT WEAR THAT BECAUSE...
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Being every real girls styling solution"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Wear That
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.