Job description / Role
The person must demonstrate extensive knowledge of the fashion industry and the passion and ability to identify the client's tastes, activities, and desired image in order to tailor a look to client's needs.
• Working on styling brand for the website.
• Attend styling and marketing events
• Training and Product presentations when needed
• Assist with acquiring brands based on style and knowledge and understanding of the company target customer as well as identify new categories and product opportunities.
• Accumulate trend information and generally maintain market awareness in keeping with our target customer
• Identify strong and weak categories/products and work with the management to make adjustments to strategy accordingly
• Ensure all products within your category are accurately described on the website and have all the details required.
• Support execution of the Buying strategy and department/category objectives.
• Understanding customers’ needs and provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations.
• Giving personalized attention and providing advanced knowledge of products, services and trends, become a trusted consultant for shoppers who want an enhanced buying experience.
• Keep up-to-date with market trends / new releases/ competitor activities.
• Attending events to improve revenue by building stronger database.
• Work closely with buyers, multi-brand areas/concessions to develop thorough understanding and knowledge of current offerings and keys sellers.
• Provide regular updates to management on client’s preferences, trends, best sellers…
• Act a trusted consultant by partnering and jointly working with the sales team to upgrade the buying experience and provide the highest customized level of service to various individual shoppers.
• Coordinate with marketing on upcoming promotions and events.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in
• Analytical Thinking
• Multi-brand experience
• Effective Communication
• Adaptable/Open to Change
• Customer Orientation
• Good knowledge of fashion trends around the world.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• MS Office expertise: Word and Excel
• At least 3 years’ experience in Fashion Styling/Fashion buying experience.
• Strong communication skills are essential
• Experience in handling customer enquiries/ complaints and finding solutions
• Knowledge of luxury brands
• Passion for fashion
• Social/ confident/ energetic / presentable
• Fashion general industry knowledge/Trends/ digital knowledge
• English: required
• Arabic: preferable
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Luxury Fashion Merchandiser/Buyer
Quest Search & Selection
Buyer/ Category Merchandiser
Luxury Fashion Sales Executive
Brand Manager - Fashion
Marketing Sales Representative
JNK Services DMCC