Stylist - Wear That
Job description / Role
Have a passion for fashion, building relationships and styling?
Wear That Stylists are passionate about fashion, but they also thrive on building genuine relationships to deliver a truly personalised service. They're natural trendsetters, wardrobe problem-solvers and outfit artists. But, most importantly, they care about their clients. This is why Stylists are the heartbeat of Wear That!
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- CREATIVE: Inspire clients to try new fashion trends & find their personal style.
- PASSIONATE: You want to help clients look and feel their best.
- CLIENT-FOCUSED: You understand the importance of building strong client relationships.
- CONFIDENT: You're able to make decisions quickly and share a point of view.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED: You're thoughtful in everything you do.
- SELF-STARTER: You expertly manage your own schedule and goals.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT WEAR THAT BECAUSE...
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Being every real girls styling solution"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Wear That
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- Russian or Hindi language would be an added benefit for this role
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar or creative role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.