This position is closed or expired.
See other Procurement jobs
Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are currently recruiting Sub-contract Specialists for a permanent job opportunity with successful international company in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Manager of Sub-contracts, ideal candidate will be responsible for contract management of design, construction and other infrastructure sub-contracts. Necessary skills include proficiency in drafting, negotiating and successfully closing contracts with external vendors in collaboration with all relevant internal stakeholders.
• Closely working with the corporate, procurement, engineering and project teams
• Drafting, negotiating and closing the terms and conditions of the contract with the chosen suppliers in close collaboration with the procurement department
• Managing supplier claims, changing orders and warranties
• Maintaining records and preparing contract reports
• Promoting and applying “best in class” contract management principles
• Monitoring contract performance to determine necessity
• Bachelor's degree in law or administration preferred
• Experience with FIDIC and / or Primavera Contract Management is an advantage
• Minimum of 6-8 years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts in the construction sector, ideally in the Middle East or in cross-cultural environments
• Client focused and service oriented
• Self-driven and comfortable in fast paced and changing environments
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to speak and write clearly in a variety of communication settings and with different levels of stakeholders
• Experience in multicultural environment
• Organized and efficient
• High level of communication and motivation
If you are interested in this permanent job opportunity in Abu Dhabi and have experience with FIDIC contracts management, please apply now.
About the Company
XB Consultants is a London based recruitment consultancy that provides local, international and cross border Recruitment solutions. The company recruits and resources mid to senior level professional staff on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. XB Consultants provides a highly skilled and experienced consultant base for their clients and candidates that is able to act quickly, accurately and proactively on their behalf and consult on realistic market conditions, salary expectations and recruitment timescales.
XB Consultants endeavours to provide an excellent customer focused recruitment service coupled with an intelligent, consultative and honest approach towards its clients and candidates. We maintain service levels of the highest standard to provide quick response times, search accuracy for both clients and candidates and full consultative advice.