Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Sub-Editor is a qualified person in journalism, who with their passion for the industry is able to develop online content that captivates current and attracts new and relevant customers whilst enhancing the online experience. Our Sub-Editor is fully equipped in the field of online journalism with knowledge of SEO, trends, marketing and creative content with technical abilities to create or produce the imagery and video content that meets the high level expectations of the customer.
- Create and deliver content strategy in line with Brand and Retail Marketing Strategy
- Develop consistent and relevant tone of voice for the brand website
- Create and manage written web and some social media content whilst aligning it with the calendar of features
- Produce video and image content with support from local and international agencies including liaising with marketing to prepare briefs for the work
- Manage the database of Online Fashion Photography and Imagery while researching new and relevant images for the upcoming articles and themes
- Create articles regarding fashion
- Write content for online galleries
- Create visuals using Photoshop and other tools
- Provide an annual Trend Forecast including presentation of biggest global trends for the following year for use in creating future store themes
- Manage the website Search Engine Optimisation providing appropriate content to be found online
- Manage invoices regarding all expenditure in for content
- Deliver a competitive analysis report on all E-commerce and online activities in the region
- Align strategy with Press and Social Media
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.