Job description / Role
Ajman American Private School is looking to appoint Subject Teachers(English/Science/Math) preferably Native Speaker for Middle School for Academic year 2020-2021.
• Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on school standards.
• Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
• Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
• Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
• Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
• Successful candidates should be team players with the Drive, Energy & Passion to further develop the school.
• We want confident and articulate teachers with a relevant degree(Bachelor of Education/Science in - English / Science/Math) & teaching qualification, with 2 years experience of teaching in Middle School.
• Competitive tax free salary.
• A two year contract (renewable if agreed upon both the parties)
• Annual flight allowance
• Medical & Group life Insurance
• Visa Provided
• End of service as per UAE Labour law.
About the Company
Ajman American Private School comes from a young diversified group of companies Paradigm Pioneers Group which is based in UAE and operating in more than seven countries such as USA, UK, Singapore, Malaysia , Kuwait, Jordan and India. Set up in 2000 , today Paradigm Pioneers is a group of companies with business interests in Education, EPC project management consultancy, Construction, Financial Services, , Environment and Sustainable Energy Solutions. Backed by an unswerving enthusiasm since its inception to take on firsthand challenges, Paradigm Pioneers has remained committed to its stakeholders and its philosophy of nurturing a clean energy future and shaping leaders of the future.
The Group now employs over 1400 dedicated professionals across 3 continents .Education is a success story that is close to the group’s vision for a better world. Chairman Dr Mohammad Tariq is a strong believer in the power of education , hailing from a third generation of educators in India, he strongly believes that education is the only effective tool that can be passed on to generations to improve communities and leave behind a better world than we inherited. The Groups schools and its curriculum with special focus on sustainability is testimony to the vision. British International School (UAE), Salmiya Indian Model School (Kuwait) and Ajman American Private School (UAE) are the flagship educational institutions developed and managed by Paradigm Pioneer Group.Environment and Renewable Energy being the philosophy of the group, all the schools are equipped with recycling parks, green house, nature play areas and reading gardens.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System