Job description / Role
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai - a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you'll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You'll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that's so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story - whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
The Supervisor Cash Control works under the guidance of Director of Finance and is responsible for performing a variety of Cash control, auditing park outlets, inventory, revenue loses, Investigations, producing audit reports to the management and to the external auditors.
- Ensure implementation and compliance with Cashier's Cash handling and cash room policy
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the cash room function and maintenance of cash room equipment
- Work closely with the Associate Director, Finance to identify any theft and fraud-related matters to ensure that losses are minimised, escalated and corrective measures are actioned
- Ensuring availability of float at all times and maintaining adequate cash and change levels
- Daily Reconciliations of all revenue (Entry Ops, Retail, F&B & Third Parties) to collections and collections to deposits
- Ensuring cash counts are performed in accordance with the policy and any exceptions noted are escalated
- Ensure that the cash room is always kept secure with access to cash room staff only. The access mechanism is adequately managed and reviewed at all times and all possible controls for security and access are in place
- Supervision of all cash control staff and constantly developing the skills sets of all direct report's by providing training
- Maintaining relationship with FAB bank and Transguard Company to ensure smooth flow of all transactions
- Auditing and investigating the systems and outlet cashiers
- Conducting cashiering trainings for outlet cashiers
- Reviewing and approving the month end revenue reports
- Reviewing and approving the daily reports for Entry Ops, Retail, F&B & Third Parties (discounts, Omnico Refund & Void report, VGS Refund & Void report, Q fast reconciliation, poncho tracking sheet, Outlet tips and over & short report.
- Reviewing the third-party revenue reports (HBL games, Lockers, Penny Press, haystack dryer)
- Conducting the investigation meeting with HR & security when needed.
- Preparing audit reports and supporting documents to the auditors when needed
- Reviewing and Finalizing cash & sales Revenue allocation
- Sending daily cash over/short report
- Updating Kronos time & attendance for MG Finance
- Updating Daily Cash Room Report Summary
- Preparing and sending weekly cash float summary
- Preparing daily cash and sales report in absence of Executive - Cash Control
- Checking & updating Keita revenues in absence of Executive - Cash Control
- Setting up goals and conducting performance appraisals for cash room team
- Organizing monthly management meetings with Entry Ops, Retail & F&B to discuss cashiering issues.
- Preparing duty roster for cash room
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is required
- At least 5 years of experience in Cash Control function / Retail environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience within a Theme Park finance function or experience from Retail/FMCG or food and beverage related business.
- Travel outside of the site office may be required.
- Flexible working hours
- Physically fit
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which will be around AED. 9000/- Per Month, this includes; housing allowance, & other utilities allowance. Also provides others benefits which includes; annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Accountant Payable for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|