Job description / Role
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai - a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you'll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You'll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that's so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story - whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
In this role you are responsible to tracks, Analyses and controls the costs associated mainly with F&B Operation and Retail Operation and performing a variety of auditing park outlets, inventory, revenue loses, Investigations, producing audit reports to the management and to the external auditors.
- Perform routing analysis on product mix/ margin, slow moving items, high value goods, general sales trends.
- Monitor Menu changes, product changes and user changes in the point of sale (POS) system, Adaco Inventory Sys
- Investigate all measurement unit issues and noticeable price variances as required.
- Monitor accuracy of master data for products and recipes.
- Plan, perform physical inventory counts for the food, beverage and retail as per inventory count cycle / random audit at outlet and warehouse level and reporting the variances to the management.
- Perform inventory count for operational items as per calendar.
- Issue cost reports and provide relevant information regarding unusual movement in inventory.
- Identify opportunities to save operational costs.
- Daily Interface Errors Check POS between Adaco Inventory System and action accordingly
- Daily Carts Inventory reconciliation and reporting discrepancies.
- Wastage/ Damage reports monthly basis to monitor high wastage/ damage products to identify
- Procurement price variances check monthly basis and identify effect to COGS
- Monitor POS transaction for revenue prevention and discrepancies should be addressed to concern department
- Oversee management of all Profit Protection activities and ensure procedures are
- carried out efficiently
- Liaise with, and support Finance with Internal Audits
- Work with managers to give feedback on findings and recommendations for improved procedures
- Daily Upgrades to review in VGS
- Voids, Discount and refunds to review in VGS and Omnico
- CRM Requests to review
- Performing Investigations along with security and HR
- Complimentary tickets to review
- Daily Cash sale to review
- Overage and shortage to review
- Present Overage/shortage tracker to management
- Present Investigation tracker
- Present Void, Discount, Refunds, Comp tickets % against revenue to management
- Present Upgrades/downgrades % to management
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or closely related field (or equivalent education and experience) is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in Cost control, Income audit function or Profit protection / F&B and/or Retail environment
- Working experience of inventory and POS system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Investigations and audits approach
- Detail oriented
- Flexible to learn new things
- Working knowledge of VGS, Omnico, ADACO and IntelliQ
- Theme park, hospitality and/or Retail experience
- Good communication
- Team player
- Flexible working hours
- Physically fit
- If required ready to assist or relive other sections in finance
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014