Job description / Role
Tradeling.com is a Dubai government funded startup, set up in September 2019 and is operated by Blink Technologies FZCO, headquartered at the Dubai Airport Free Zone, UAE. Tradeling.com is intended to become the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region by simplifying and enhancing digital B2B trade through a centralized, digital and safe procurement platform. It will offer value added services that will include finance and logistics.
Launched in Q1 of 2020, with multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, and health and wellness. At Tradeling, we embrace the challenge to innovate on behalf of the customer and we value helping each other to accomplish our goals quickly.
The Supply Chain analyst would support the analytical requirements of the operations and supply chain team. The candidate will be responsible for conducting deep-dive analyses to solve complex business problems. He/she will also be responsible for creating robust/automated reporting frameworks to increase visibility into data and enable data-driven decision-making. Another key aspect of the job is to unearth insights from data to help the operations team in driving process excellence. This position requires excellent statistical knowledge, superior analytical abilities, good knowledge of business intelligence solutions, and exposure to efficient data engineering practices. The BA will also be a good stakeholder manager as he/she will have to work closely with operations and business stakeholders.
The candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, continuously improving technical skills to meet business needs, possess strong attention to detail, and be able to collaborate with customers to understand and transform business problems into requirements and deliverables.
• Build the key customer delivery experience metrics for operations and supply chain team
• Setup dashboard with real-time update on the order flow management starting from customer order till delivery
• Develop logistics route planning tools for last-mile operations optimizing the last mile cost
• Working with WMS (Warehouse management system) tech teams and driving automation of the order management process
• Setup the automated daily reports on the FC Cube utilizations and FC and logistics productivity metrics
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related technical discipline.
• 5-7 years of experience in analytics, BI, or data engineering field
• Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements. Work with internal customers to define the best output based on expressed stakeholder needs.
• Ability to build complex and layered logic.
• Advanced SQL and Excel skills.
• Experience using Python, R, Java, or other scripting/statistical languages to automate data retrieval, manipulation, and analysis.
• Come build the future of B2B e-commerce with us
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are disrupting and shaping B2B online trade. Our culture is based on creativity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company is growing fast but we understand the importance of having a healthy work life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, making a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and having fun along the way! We offer competitive compensation and other benefits.
About the Company
Tradeling is a technology startup with a vision to become the preferred business-to-business eMarketplace in MENA.
Led by a team of experienced technology startup builders, with strong financial backing through Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA), we strive to become the main search and sourcing tool for buyers across the region.
Whether you are a business owner or a procurement manager, Tradeling is an easy to use, reliable and secure eMarketplace for all your purchasing needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Executive
Supply Chain Manager
TGC Middle East
Logistics Coordinator - Import & Export Documentation
Sun Global DMCC
Supply Chain Manager
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East