Job description / Role
Company is a generic pharmaceutical company based in Dubai and is currently leading the market in key generic pharma segments with strong regional foot print.
Supply Chain and Commercial Excellence Coordinator will be responsible for Sales out & stocks in trade reporting, Sales out/In performance, commercial support, distributor coordination and will act as commercial coordinator for S&OP & TM with supply chain team.
• Sales out reporting and needed analysis to Commercial, Supply chain and Finance functions on all markets (Middle East region).
• Customer service coordination role with distributors including sales out reports, stock movement management and other interactions required for smooth sales operations.
• Commercial excellence coordination through target setting for Budget, Forecasts in close collaboration with Commercial, Supply chain and Finance teams
• Support sales managers & commercial management in top and bottom line sales target achievement through BOI analysis with Finance, Demand management with Supply chain through coordination via TM, Commercial committee, Tender committee, S&OP, Obsolescence meetings.
• Stock management, FOC shortfalls reporting, Obsolescence management at distributors in promoted markets & market obsolescence coordination and approvals
• Bachelor’s degree in Business management or related discipline is required.
• 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in pharmaceutical or FMCG company is a must.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Good command of English.
• Excellent Excel skills (Pivot, Macro).
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset